20-24 paying people – $4,240.00 per person
25-29 paying people – $3,995.00 per person
Single supplement – $1,650.00
Registration and Payment Schedule
- A $500 deposit per person is due upon registration. Deposit is refundable, minus a $100 administrative fee, through February 7, 2023.
- Trip balance payment is due by February 10, 2023.
Price is based on payment by check.
We also accept Zelle. Use e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit cards are accepted with a 3% fee. No American Express cards.
People can also transfer through their bank directly via ACH to the Galilee Travel account.
• 9 nights hotel accommodation and late check out at the above-mentioned hotels
• Porterage at airport and hotels
• 9 days of touring in air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
• Arrival and departure transfers
• 9 days sightseeing with our excellent English-speaking guide
• Entrance fees for all sites on itinerary
Tel Aviv – Dan Panorama – 2 nights May 8-10
Galilee – Ramot Resort Hotel –2 nights May 10-12
Jerusalem – Dan Panorama Hotel – 5 nights May 12-17 (with late check out)
- All hotel accommodations above include all breakfasts.
- Included are all dinners at hotels with 3 dinners at restaurants.
- 2 lunches are included (Impact-Israel Youth Village and Golan Heights)
- Travel/medical insurance (highly recommended)
- Any meals not included in the itinerary
- Any alcohol or wine, unless provided
- Excess baggage charges
- Expenses of a personal nature (laundry, telephone, internet, etc.)
- Airport taxes, border taxes, visa fees
- Soft drinks or wine during meals
- Tips to the guide and driver. We recommend $130.00 per person.
- Airfare is purchased separately, and is subject to the airline’s cancellation policies. Most airline tickets are non-refundable.
- For cancellations made for any other reason:
- 90-61 days prior to departure, the total tour cost per person will be refunded, except for $100 per person.
- 60-31 days prior to departure, the total tour cost per person will be refunded, except for $250 per person.
- 30-0 days prior to departure, the client will incur 100% of the cost of the trip.
- The trip deposit, minus a $100 administrative fee, is refundable through February 7, 2023 for a total refund of $400.
- Full refunds or changes will be possible for cancellations made as a result of force majeure circumstances, or due to Israel-imposed governmental restrictions. In that case, refunds will be processed in full, minus a $100 per person administrative fee.